Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrations

The end of April into the beginning of May was a time of celebration and I attended some great parties!

On the last Saturday of April, I went down to Newton, MA to celebrate my wonderful friend Karen and the impending birth of her daughter.  It was so fun to see Karen's friends from all the different parts and times of her life and I was proud to be there, along with Rosemary, Kelly, and Corrie, to represent her years in Berlin.  And just a month later Karen gave birth to beautiful Maeve Audrey, who I can't wait to meet!
 
The Berlin Girls

The first weekend in May was spent in Boston, celebrating Sarah's 40th birthday!  She had requested a Girls Weekend in the city, so that is what she got.  We took a Duck Boat tour, had drinks at the Top of the Hub, went out for German food and beer, and ended the night at a piano bar with live music.  We had a great time!!

The Wanakee Girls


No comments:

Post a Comment