Monday, October 25, 2010

Life After The Wedding...

Amazingly enough, there has been a life post-wedding. It was nice to have the wedding go well, and even better to not have to think about the planning for it anymore! I knew that it was consuming my life for the few months leading up to the big day, but I don't think I realized how much until it was over and I didn't have to worry about it anymore. Of course, all the craziness of school has managed to step up and fill the time void left by the wedding. I feel like I'm finally able to start the school year for real now and it has been nuts! We've both been very busy and just trying to stay on top of things. Our honeymoon feels like a million years ago and we are eagerly looking forward to Thanksgiving break, Christmas vacation, and (we hope) a lot of snow days this winter!

One of the highlights of the past few weeks was seeing Josh Ritter in concert in Portland, ME last Friday night. We love him and he put on an amazing show!!! We were in the 4th row and it was pretty incredible. My camera battery died when we got there, so I was only able to take photos and video on my phone and it isn't quite as snazzy as the iPhone, so they aren't great, but here are a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment