Monday, October 25, 2010

Words Escape Me...

Its been a busy three weeks since the wedding and I've been slacking on blogging lately, but I'd really like to get back in the habit of writing and sharing what's going on. I think I've also felt some (self-induced) pressure to blog about the wedding, but I haven't found the words to describe the day. It was perfect, wonderful, amazing, incredible, and beautiful but that doesn't even begin to share with you how the day really was. We loved every minute of our wedding day and are so happy to have beautiful memories to look back on. We're very thankful for everyone who was there to share the day with us. I loved looking around the room and seeing all the important people from every different part of my life: family, Epping, Berlin, Wanakee, and Bow (Reada couldn't be there so Peru wasn't represented, but I know she was there in spirit). It felt amazing to know they were there to witness Bob and I starting our married life together. We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and to be able to share our happiness with everyone we love.

Its been fun to look at everyone's wedding pictures over the past few weeks. Below is one of my favorites - thanks to Karisti for sharing it. I love the way we're looking at each other and I think this perfectly captures the way we were feeling as we exchanged rings.


I'm sure I'll continue to attempt to put the whole wedding experience into words, but I'm also okay with never quite succeeding. I like that it was beyond words - that's how it felt when we were in the moment of the day. Bob and I still look at each other every day and marvel over the fact that we are married and we get to be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment