Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

I am a lucky girl and while I'm pretty good about being aware of it most of the time, it is good to step back and reflect on this day of thanksgiving.

So, here are my top 5:

1. My husband - I truly never knew I could love someone as much as I love this man. I want to spend every second of every day with him and I am so blessed he feels the same way!

2. My mother - we may fight and challenge each other, but I love her so very much and I'm incredibly thankful we are both so committed to maintaining and growing our relationship.

3. My friends - how did I get so lucky to have these people in my life? They are truly the epitome of your friends being the family you choose and I love my chosen family!

4. Dreams - the land on Georges Pond, a dog named Tucker, traveling to Berlin and Ireland... all the things Bob and I are dreaming of right now. Its nice to have some goals to be working towards... and its so fun to dream!

5. My job - I'm very lucky to have a job, period... and especially to have one I love. I get to work with great kids and amazing teachers every day (with the exception of one) and it feels good to be doing this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment