Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bridal Shower

I am very lucky to have some pretty incredible, amazing women in my life who inspire me, guide me and love me for who I am. Yesterday I got to see many of them in the same room and have them wish me well and celebrate my upcoming marriage. It was a wonderful experience. Scanning the room from left to right, I saw ...

... my future in-laws who have welcomed me into their family with open arms and who are an amazing group of beautiful women

... my friends from Bow who knew both Bob and I separately before we ever became "Bob and Michelle" and who have loved watching our relationship grow

... my "2nd mom" and my childhood best friend who are wrapped up in every memory I have of my childhood

... my best friend's mother who is one of the most loving, kind-hearted, sweet women I know, which explains why her daughter is so amazing and such a good friend

... my strong, bold friend from Berlin who knows what it is like to madly love that wonderful city and who went off on many adventures around Europe with me

... my Wanakee girls who shared the craziness of last summer with me and who have remained such good friends

.. my Wanakee "mama" who saw good things in me, taught me about myself, and continues to inspire me to be a better woman

... my cousins, aunts and great aunts, and my beautiful, amazing Mimi who have been there for every important event of my life and who have loved and supported me

... my girls, Victoria and Lisa, who are amazing friends and who have helped make all these wedding festivities so special. Thanks for accepting Bob into our little family and being so wonderful to him.

... my best friend and maid of honor, Sarah, who is the sister of my heart - I can't imagine having anyone else standing beside me on my wedding day. I am so thankful for all you've done for me - I've loved my parties!

... my mom, who is the strongest, most beautiful, amazing woman I know and who is pretty excited to be getting a son-in-law. I love you!!!




Thanks to Amanda and Judi for taking pictures at the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment