Monday, August 16, 2010

Top Ten

Its only Monday, but we're having a wonderful time up in Maine, so I thought it was only fitting that George's Pond gets its own top ten list. So here is a list of my Top 10 Favorite Things About George's Pond:

1. Hearing the loons call across the pond at all hours of the day

2. Kayaking multiple times a day

3. Watching Bob fish and seeing the joy he gets out of it even when he doesn't catch many fish

4. Sitting on the porch reading books

5. The view from the porch - the most perfect view in the world

6. Campfires by the water at night and getting to eat 'smores

7. Eating all our meals outside on the porch

8. Seeing the sun set behind the island

9. The ducks who visit us on the beach every night to get their fill of bread and crackers

10. Kayaking - I know I mentioned it already, but I really, really love it!

I'll post photos when we get home on Wednesday or Thursday. We have internet here, but the connection is too slow to try to download photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment