Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Vacation

We've had a very relaxing break so far. It has included:


Lots of reading and couch time for me

Hours of happily working on building guitar amps for my husband

Lots of cooking - vegetable pot pie, mac & cheese, peanut butter blossoms

And lots of dishes...

We've also gone out to breakfast the past two mornings and I spent yesterday afternoon with my mom - we saw a great exhibit on quilts at the NH Historical Society Museum then we went out to lunch at The Barley House. In between these little outings, we've been happily hibernating in our apartment and just enjoying the time to do whatever we want. We're meeting my family for dinner tonight at Fratellos in Manchester, then Bob and I leave tomorrow morning for 3 days in Bar Harbor. We can't wait!

Hooray for Christmas vacation - much needed and much appreciated!!



1 comment: