Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rockport

Bob and I drove home from Bar Harbor via Route 1 for a change of scenery (we get very tired of Route 3 through the China Lake region) and I was telling him the story of Andre the Seal in Rockport Harbor (you can read the story of Andre here). We used to stop to see Andre every summer on our way up to Georges Pond and I described to Bob a picture of Amanda, Marc, and I visiting Andre. I was going through some old photos when we got home and look what I came across!

There are many things I love about this picture:
1. Andre the Seal in his pen in the background
2. Marc holding a Cabbage Patch doll (he would do anything we asked him to do)
3. Amanda's Epping Central School t-shirt
4. My rockin' pigtails

I love this picture of us! It brings back wonderful memories of perfect summers spent in Maine.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Things I love? The same for as you, plus my awesome 80's googly glasses. Wow, I was a dork!

    ReplyDelete