Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

We finally had our first snow day of the year today and it was wonderful!! We got slammed with over a foot of snow, so Bob and I were happy to hibernate in our apartment all day. We slept late, lounged on the couch, read, took a long afternoon nap, then I made risotto and cookies for dinner, and now we're sitting on the couch, drinking wine, and getting ready for the Celtics game tonight. All and all, a perfect day!

Things have been incredibly busy since we got back to school from vacation. Its been a bit rough getting back into the swing of things, but I'm trying to stay on top of everything. The calendar is pretty full between now and the end of the school year, so I know it will go by very fast!

I hope all of you in NH had a nice snow day! What are the chances we'll have another one tomorrow?? I don't think its going to happen, but its nice to dream! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment