Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our First Anniversary

Wow, we've been married for a year!! A year ago we had a wonderful wedding day and we've loved looking back on it today and remembering all the beautiful things about our wedding.

I'm lucky to have a very romantic husband who likes to send me flowers at school. These were delivered to me on Friday, along with a box of chocolate covered strawberries and a "Happy Anniversary" balloon. The flowers are beautiful and everyone at school was very impressed with my wonderful husband.

Our first anniversary photo, taken as we were getting ready to go out for a late lunch/early dinner of Indian food.

The top layer of our cake survived the year in our freezer and actually didn't taste too bad... a little freezer burned, but not horrible.

Bob and I have had a wonderful first year of marriage and are so thankful for the time we have together. I fall in love with him more and more every day and I realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband who loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment