Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top 10 Thursday

I used to be so good about doing a "Top 10 Thursday", but I've been slacking lately. However today I saw that a couple of my friends (Amanda and Cindy) had written Top 10 posts, so I decided that it was time for me to bring it back as well.

So, here it is, my list of 10 things that make me very happy right now:

1. Tomorrow is the last day of school! Kids were done today and teachers are finished tomorrow. Its been a long year and I'm ready to be finished.

2. My birthday is on Saturday! And it is the first birthday I get to spend with Bob, so I'm really excited.

3. We're going to spend a couple of days at Hedding to relax, starting on Saturday. We're really looking forward to it - it will be nice to get away and recover from school.

4. Watching "Say Yes To The Dress" - yes, I'm in wedding mode for sure. I've been DVRing the show and I love watching it. It is amazing to see the dresses and pretty shocking to see what people choose sometimes. And it makes me think about my dress and how excited I am to wear it.

5. The wedding is just over 100 days away!!

6. The Hershey bar my wonderful fiance brought out tonight when I was having a huge chocolate craving.

7. Knowing that I get to have my office at school all to myself next year. The horrible other music teacher is moving out of our shared office and I will get the space to myself. I can't wait!

8. Looking forward to my birthday dinner at Zampas with Bob, Marc & Erin on Saturday night.

9. Looking forward to the fun things planned for this summer - my bridal shower, the bachelorette party, time at Hedding, time at Georges Pond, Footnotes, and a trip to Michigan at the end of August.

10. My wonderful man who makes me happy every day. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment